October 1, 2022
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM or until disposal container is full
Public Works Yard, 9319 Jim Seal Dr.
Windcrest, TX 78239
FREE for Windcrest residents ONLY proof of residency REQUIRED
Haz-Mat Collection Day
Saturday, October 1, 2022
Windcrest Residents, Haz-Mat Collection Day has been scheduled for October 1. Be sure to bring proof of residency and reviewing the list of acceptable items before coming to the drop off location.
- DATE: Saturday, October 1
- TIME: 8:00AM - 12:00PM or until disposal container is full
- LOCATION: Public Works Yard, 9319 Jim Seal Dr.
Drive into the parking lot and follow instructions given by the attendants for unloading of hazardous waste. Proof of residency in Windcrest is REQUIRED before disposing of hazardous waste.
***Note: There will be a $2.00 charge for each tire disposed.***
FOR QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL PLEASE CONTACT ALLIED WASTE SERVICES AT 210-304-2130.
- Wood Preservatives
- Bleach Cleaners
- Ammonia Based Cleaners
- Abrasive Cleaners or Powders
- Transmission Fluids
- Chlorinated Hydrocarbons
- Used Motor Oils & Filters
- Rug & Upholstery Cleaners
- Flea Collars & Sprays
- Tires less than 25”-No more than 4 per household***
- Roach & Ant Killers
- Household Batteries
- Oven Cleaners
- Rate & Mouse Poisons
- Toilet Cleaners
- Thinners & Turpentine
- Photographic Chemicals
- Furniture Strippers
- Rust paints
- Drain Cleaners
List of Unacceptable Items
- Compressed Gas
- Radioactive Material
- Business Waste
- Medical Waste
- PCB’s or Dioxins
- Smoke Detectors
- Air Conditioners
- Household Trash
- Bring products in their original containers - DO NOT mix products!
- Make sure containers are properly sealed and labeled correctly.
- If the containers leaks, pack in larger container and use absorbent, such as cat litter, to soak up leaks.
- If you do not know what it is, mark it “unknown”
- If possible, place materials in cardboard boxes, boxes with dividers make for good packing.
- Place materials in areas away from drivers and passengers
FOR QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL PLEASE CONTACT ALLIED WASTE SERVICES AT 210-304-2130