Peddler License Applications can be submitted Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 3:00PM
- Non-refundable application fee $300
- Each peddler must provide a completed current background check
- Must have no felony or misdemeanor within the last 7 years
- Information on the application must be accurate
- Must not violate any provisions listed in Chapter 18, Article III of the City of Windcrest Code of Ordinances.
- Licensed peddlers must wear their license in a visible place when interacting with the public
- Peddlers, Solicitors, and Canvassers are prohibited from visiting residents on the "No Visit List"
Please Report all non-compliant peddlers to Windcrest Code Compliance at 210-655-0022
Below is a list of companies with an approved peddler license
No Visit List
- Residents who want to be placed on the "No Visit List" can fill out the form bellow
- This list will be provided to licensed peddlers, solicitors, canvassers. Those who violate this list may have their Peddler License revoked.
- View the "Windcrest No Visit List"