The Special Operations Division is comprised of a Commander, Investigations Support Corporal and Detectives who are responsible for investigating cases.
These investigators are tasked with:
- Compiling line ups for suspect identification
- Conducting interrogations of suspects
- Filing all cases with the District Attorney's Office
- Identifying, collecting and marking evidence
- Obtaining statements from victims, witnesses and suspects
- Photographing, diagramming and fingerprinting crime scenes
- Support of the Operations Division
- Directs the Warrants Unit
- Crisis Negotiation and SWAT
- Detectives also participate in the training of new recruits and provide support for the Operations Division.
email the Detective Corporal If you have questions about one of these services or need to check the status of a criminal case that you reported (include your case number in your email)
back to homepage