Board & Commission Openings/Application


Board of Adjustment

(1) Alternate Position

Information about the Board of Adjustment can be found at

Parks & Recreation

(1) Commissioner Position

Information about the Parks & Recreation Commission can be found at

Planning & Zoning

(2) Commissioner Positions

Information about the Planning and Zoning Commission can be found at

Contact City Hall to inquire or submit Application to Serve to the City Secretary.