Bid Openings, RFQs &RFPs
City of Windcrest Dog Park
The City of Windcrest is seeking a qualified and experienced contractor to construct a dog park on the City owned property located on Jim Seal Drive. The contractor shall provide appropriate levels of insurance and show proof of insurance coverages. The contractor shall obtain all permits required to perform the work
Contractor shall provide all equipment, labor, trucks, and material necessary to perform the required service. No equipment, material or personnel shall be provided by the City of Windcrest to Contractor
- Telephoned, faxed or late bids will not be considered.
- Bids not conforming to scope and specification may not be considered.
- Lobbying of City Council Members or Staff may disqualify bidders.
- The City of Windcrest reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- Contractors may be present at the opening,
- Bids shall be awarded based upon best value and not lowest cost. Time is of the essence and shall be one factor considered along with cost and contractors ability and experience in performing similar work.
- The bidder shall sign the bid and print or type his name on the Schedule and each Continuation Sheet thereof on which bidder makes an entry. Any modifications or other changes to this bid package must be initialed by the person signing the bid
- Unit price for each unit bid on shall be shown and such price shall include packing unless otherwise specified
- The bidder represents that the merchandise to be furnished under this Invitation for Bid is (are) new and that the quality has not deteriorated so as to impair its usefulness.
- BIDDER understands that the OWNER has provided estimated quantities for bidding purposes. This is a turnkey project requiring that the successful contractor performs all work identified, provide all labor, provide all equipment, and provide new materials in accordance with bid documents and construction plans
- Bids cannot be withdrawn or corrected after opening
- Be sure to sign bids. Unsigned bids will not be considered
Communication With City
- Primary Contact Person: Leonard D. Young, P.E.
- Email Leonard D. Young P.E.
- Office: 210-590-9215
- Cell: 210-373-3204
- Address: Young Professional Resources, 8940 Fourwinds Dr. Suite 309 Windcrest, Texas 7823