All pets should be registered with the Windcrest Police Department at City Hall.
Under City Ordinance Code 3.101, the owner of any dog or cat over four months is required to register with the City annually. Proof of Rabies Vaccination is required.
- The license fee is $10.00 per animal ($5.00 if pet is spayed/neutered)
- The license fee for sterilized animals may be waived if the owner shows proof that the pet has a microchip
- If a pet tag is lost or destroyed, a duplicate will be issued by the City. A receipt showing the payment of the license fee for the current year will be required. (Additional fee may apply per City Ordinance Code, Section 3.103)
- View the latest Windcrest Fee Schedule
- Pet's photo (highly recommended to easily identify your pet)
Payment Forms Accepted
- Credit & Debit Card
- Cashier & Personal Checks
- Money Order
Money Orders and Checks MUST be made payable to: City of Windcrest
ONLINE/IN-PERSON CREDIT & DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS WILL BE CHARGED A 3% CONVENIENCE FEE