Parks & Recreation Commission
The Commission coordinates regulations for the use of public playgrounds, athletic fields, recreation centers, parks and other city owned recreational facilities. Please refer to Sec. 26-22 in the Windcrest Code of Ordinances for the complete list of responsibilities of the Commission.
Parks And Recreation Commission The seven-member Parks and Recreation Commission was formed in 2000 to foster development and enhancement of the City’s parks and recreational areas.
- Bob Sanders (Resigned) (Term 03.01.2019 - 03.01.2022)
- Vacant (Term 03.01.2019 - 03.01.2020)
- Jay Eldridge (Term 03.01.2019 - 03.01.2022)
- David C. Hook, Chairperson (Term 03.01.2019 - 03.01.2020)
- Harold Higgins Sr. - (Term 03.01.2019 - 03.01.2022)
- Betty Ann Riggs (Term 03.01.2019 - 03.01.2020)
- Robin Alva - Vice Chairperson (Term 03.01.2019 - 03.01.2022)
Alt. #1: Vacant
Alt. #2: Vacant
Parks & Recreation Openings
Place 1 Position - Vacant
Place 2 Position - Vacant
Place 4 Position - Expires 03.01.2020
Place 6 Position - Expires 03.01.2020
Two (2) Alternate Positions
Applications may be submitted online, in person, or by mail to the Office of the City Secretary @ City Hall, City Administration Office located at 8601 Midcrown, Windcrest, Texas, 78239.
Staff Advisor: Rachel C. Dominguez, City Secretary - City Secretary Email
- July 2012 Parks and Recreation Open Space Master Plan (PDF)
- View Parks and Recreation Commission Meetings & Agendas