Warning Signs Of Identity Theft
- You receive bills from a credit account you did not open.
- You see unauthorized charges on your credit, long distance or bank accounts.
- You are contacted by a collection agency regarding a debt you did not incur.
- Checks disappear from your checkbook.
- Bank and credit billing statements don't arrive on time.
- Your credit report shows accounts you did not authorize.
- You are turned down for a credit card, loan, mortgage, or other form of credit due to unauthorized debts on your credit report.
Protecting Your Identity
Identity theft can happen to anyone. Previously, criminals stole your wallet for your cash, now they want your wallet to steal your good name. Protect yourself and your identity.
back to homepage