Solid Waste Service & Recycling
Republic Services provides garbage & recycling service for the City of Windcrest. Republic Services picks up garbage twice a week, and recycling once a week on second pick up day. View Pick up Days (PDF)
- Garbage/Recycling bills go out twice a year,and October)
- Each bill covers 6 months of service in advance.
- Every resident is billed for this service. You cannot opt-out of garbage or recycling service.
To sign-up for electronic payment, please fill-out and submit an ACH Authorization Form, attach a voided check and return to City Hall
- Each resident must purchase their own garbage can/s with tight-fitting lids.
- The 32-gal size is the largest size Republic will pick up
- Two cans may be put out on each pick up day.
- Have garbage and recycling items out by 7:00 a.m.