The Windcrest Civic Center, located at 9310 Jim Seal Drive, Windcrest, Texas.
It is 6675 Square feet with two meeting areas. The meeting areas can accommodate:
- 200 maximum occupancy,
- The center is equipped with a state of the art sound system and a two (2) video screen to aid in video presentations or DVD/Blu-ray movies.
- An additional fee is required for use of the sound system which includes:
- DVD/Blu-ray player,
- Two hard mounted projectors,
- Two projection screens,
- A CD player,
- Three wireless microphones,
- A full kitchen with plenty of counter space is available
- No additional fees will be added to use the kitchen which includes:
- One large range
- One ice maker
- One food warmer hot box
- One large double door refrigerator
- Two large microwave ovens
- Two food carts
- Three large sinks
- An attached 1,400 square foot covered patio.
- Tables and chairs are provided with the rental of the center. (60 inch round tables and/or 6 foot rectangle tables)
- We also have Table Cloths and Chair Covers available for rental
View the Civic Center rates
For Civic Center reservations contact Liz Dick (210)374-0873 or Email Jeanie Alvarado.