The City of Windcrest is now on MyGovernmentOnline! Applications, inspections, and payments will be processed through MGO. Mobile phone or tablets users should use the Mobile App. For assistance with MGO, please contact 866-957-3764.
How to use MyGovermentOnline
- how to create an account
- how to apply online for a permit
- how to pay online
- how to add projects
- how to request an inspection
- how to view inspection report
- how to register as a contractor
How Does MyGovermentOnline Benefits Me?
- You can register as a contractor, pull permits, set up inspections, pay fees online
- No more driving around and waiting in long lines
- You can view and download approved permits through your MGO account
- You can view the status of your inspection through your MGO account
Building Services are reviewed by BB Inspections which is under contract with the City of Windcrest. BB Inspections have been serving the City of Windcrest since August 2011. For questions call 210-655-0022 ext. 2100 or email the Permits Department.
For questions about code compliance, please call 210-655-2666.
Visit the Permit Requirements page. Permit application must be received by 3:30PM Monday - Friday for next business day processing.
For fees refer to our Permit Fee Schedule. The FY20/21 Master Fee Schedule - Ordinance 2020-025(O) contain information on the newly adopted fees.
For any questions regarding permits, inspections, variances, or inquiring about Planning and Zoning email the Permits Department or call 210-655-0022 ext. 2100.