I Just Got a Ticket
Payment Forms Accepted
- Credit & Debit Card
- Cashier Checks
- Money Order
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS
Money Orders and Cashier's Checks must be made payable to: City of Windcrest
ONLINE/IN-PERSON CREDIT & DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS WILL BE CHARGED A 3% CONVENIENCE FEE
- Request a payment plan by emailing the court on or before court day
- Request a payment plan in person on or before court day
- Request a payment plan though mail on or before court day
Keep Moving Violations off your Driving Record
Reset Court Dates
City Code Violations
Required Documents to request defensive driving:
Active Duty Military Personnel, please contact the Municipal Court for Defensive Driving
After Course approval
Deferred Disposition is an option to keep a moving violation from appearing on your driving record. Contact the Municipal Court with any questions about Deferred Disposition
Requesting Deferred Disposition
Terms of agreement:
- The costs and fees vary according to the offense; you will need to contact the Court to learn the exact amount(s) owed for your citation(s)
- If the defendant is under the age of 25 by State Law the defendant MUST complete a defensive driving course as a condition of the probation.
- Other restrictions may follow based on the agreement.
If the terms of the agreement are broken, a Capias Pro Fine Warrant will be issued for an arrest.
Payment plans CAN NOT be granted for a warrant, payments MUST be paid in full (View 'Payment Information' tab for acceptable forms of payment)
When mailing your payment, you MUST also provide a plea of "Nolo Contendere" or "Guilty". Municipal Court Mailing Address
"I, (Print Your Name Here), do hereby waive my right to a Jury Trial and enter a Plea of (select one: Nolo Contendere/Guilty)."
If you wish to plea not guilty or to see the judge, you MUST post a cash bond of $100 per offense in person to obtain a new court date. As long as you appear at your new court day the bond amount will be applied to the final citation total.
3 warrants = $300 bond.
For any questions about the issuance or execution of a warrant contact: